We are looking to recruit a Client Service Manager to join our Plymouth depot. Reporting directly to the Regional Site Manager, the successful candidate will manage the day to day operation of the depot.
You will maintain good customer, contract driver and public relations in respect of all operations provided and to maintain a close working relationship with colleagues to ensure that operations fully meet the Company’s contractual obligations, revenue, and profit targets.
▪ Meet agreed performance and business targets through the management of resources within your area of responsibility
▪ Delight our client by being the best provider of services within your site
▪ Continually develop and maintain positive working relationships with customer contacts, at all levels, by communicating clearly, demonstrating value and ensuring that NGC is the DSP of choice to enable business growth
▪ Bring daily perspective and focus on objectives, encourage contract drivers to deliver high levels of services daily
▪ Proactively monitor and evaluate actual service performance against agreed targets, setting action plans to continually improve performance
▪ Coach, influence and motivate all contract drivers to ensure performance standards are maximised by setting stretching goals and targets
▪ Ensuring contract drivers receive the appropriate feedback, training, and guidance through periodic formal service reviews
▪ Plan and maintain resources at a sufficient level to meet customer demand through high-quality recruitment with the low-level attrition of contract drivers
▪ At the agreed frequency conduct audits on the compliance of contract drivers
▪ Ensure that performance information is processed, recorded accurately and forwarded to the appropriate recipients within specified timescales
▪ Ensure that the activities comply with Company policies, procedures, and agreements ensuring these are in accordance with statutory regulations and legislation
▪ Complete appropriate documentation required by the Company or by outside authorities
▪ Actively promote NGC leadership behaviours
▪ Respect the confidential nature of the information which may be made available to you for you to carry out your duties
▪ Share best practice across the organisation, attend and contribute to periodic regional/UK meetings and reviews comply with Competition Act legislation
▪ Health and Safety – as a manager within the organisation, take responsibility for ensuring that you are familiar with any health and safety risks and issues that are relevant to the work activities and areas for which you have responsibility and for ensuring compliance with legal requirements and company policy
▪ Corporate social responsibility – uphold, safeguard and promote the reputation and values of the organisation throughout all internal and external business relationships and activities
▪ Brilliant communicator with strong people skills
▪ Hard worker and leads by example
▪ Strong leader addressing poor performance quickly to correct any defects whilst continually growing teams’ competencies through effective coaching
▪ Strongly customer focused, identifying and adapting to changes within their business
▪ Team player and resolve conflicts effectively
▪ Innovator (creative and resourceful)
▪ Believes in own capabilities and is comfortable making decisions in a fast-paced, evolving environment, backing one’s own judgment when required
▪ Optimistic, ambitious with a can-do attitude which cultivates a positive attitude to change
▪ Foresee any potential problems and is a balanced problem solver
▪ Able to prioritise and proficiently manage time within a dynamic workflow
▪ Adjust management styles/initiative to suit challenges
▪ Delivers results working autonomously to objectives
▪ Commercially aware and manages revenues and builds profit
The candidate is preferred to live within a close range within the site as not to impose personal strain and reduce company costs. Any travel outside of normal place of work to and from home will be covered.
‘Apply Now’ using the button above.
Can you provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK at interview?
|If applicable to the role, NGC will conduct a screening process including bank verifications, a Drugs & Alcohol test, Disclosure and Barring Service checks and DVLA requests. Do you agree to this?|
|Do you have any unspent convictions under the rehabilitation of offenders act?|
|Do you communicate clearly in English?|
Unfortunately you are not suitable for this position.Next
We now have your information and will contact you shortly. If all goes well, you will progress through the following steps: